The responsibilities for compliance will depend on what are the company’s obligations to the tax authorities and which farm authorities are competent to inspect them. The Federal Revenue Service, for example, has a broader competence, having the responsibility of inspecting all companies that contribute to the payment of Federal Taxes.

To act correctly and avoid problems with the Tax Authorities, the first step is to have the support of an accounting adviser. In addition, the digital age has brought a new way of dealing with accounting practices and sending tax information to Organs competent bodies.

In this sense, it is also important to have a management tool that allows the fulfillment of fiscal and tax obligations safely and efficiently.

Contribution for Intervention in the Economic Domain

This tax is added to natural gas, oil and its derivatives. The rates are R $ 100 per cubic meter of natural gas and R $ 50 per cubic meter of diesel. Products that are destined for export or whose final destination is the production of petrochemicals are exempt from this contribution.

Social Contribution on Net Income

This is another tax that affects corporate net income. CSLL ranges from 9% to 20%. The percentage to be charged depends on the final amount of net income for the base period verified before the provision for IRPJ.

Entrepreneurs must know and understand the finances of their company, to make sound decisions and determine if the businesses are producing the desired profits. But also to determine where the different sources of income originate and where the money is invested. Also he needs to be specific about the tax matters and for that the tax software for professionals works perfect.

Financial Statements are accounting reports that show the finances of a company for a period or a date. There are three main ones:

  • The Balance of Financial Situation.
  • The Income Statement.
  • The State of Origin and Application of Funds.

Who prepares the Financial Statements? The Financial Statements are prepared by the General Accountant of a company, that is to say, by the person in charge of the accounting records. They must be a highly qualified, experienced professional who is licensed to perform such a position, usually recognized by commercial law in each country.