Dr Brian Blick is an experienced pain specialist. He is based in Elk City, Oklahoma,inthe United States of America (USA). This experienced physician is a board-certified Anesthesiologist. He lived his youthful life in Edmond of, Oklahoma, where he had his high school education.
Dr Brian Blick also had a first degree (BA) in business Administration and marketing at the University of Oklahoma in the year 2004. But he did not practice this discipline for long after a while, and he got admitted to the University of Central Oklahoma to study medicine. His majors in this higher institution of learning were Biology and Chemistry, the minor.
By the year 2007, Dr Brian Blick graduated and obtained his second degree in Bachelor of Science. It was right from this time that he commenced pursuing his career in Medicine. Notable bio information that could be provided about Doctor Blick right from this time is stated below;
- He went to the school of Medicine at Ross University. He became a doctor of medicine and obtained his certificate from this University in the year 2013.
- In the year 2017, Dr. Blick completed his residency at the School of Medicine of the University of Kansas. He specialized in anesthesiology and was Resident Doctor.
- Shortly after graduating from his residency, Dr Brian Blick proceeded to settle down with his wife (Lauren) in Elk City, Oklahoma.
- He started working and gaining more experience at the Great Plains Regional Medical Center in the Chief of Anesthesia capacity.
- In a bid to spread his tentacles more, Dr. Blick decided to start his own clinic. He ensured the creation of the Western Oklahoma Pain Specialists medical facility.
Notable professional medical certifications that have been awarded to Dr. Brian with their dates are stated thus;
- In the year 2018, certified by the American Board of Anesthesiology.
- Dr Brian Blick was certified by the American Board of Interventional Pain Physicians in the year 2021.
- Obtained certification in ATLS or Advanced Trauma Life Support in the year 2015.
- Also, in the same year, 2015, Doctor Brian got certified in BCLS (Basic Cardiac Life Support)
- And ACLS or Advanced Cardiac Life Support certification in the year 2015.
- Became certified by the American College of Surgeons in 2015
- Had his METS (Medical Education and Training Services) certification in the year 2010.
- First Responder, the American Safety and Health Institute (ASHI) in the year 2010.
And many other medically-related certifications that Dr Brian Blick has been awarded. He has created an online presence where he provides detailed information about himself and all the certifications he has obtained. And most importantly, he has equally provided all that are trending and latest with regard to pain, its effects, and how it could be treated.
In fact, anyone who is interested in knowing significant information concerning pain and how it could be managed properly would find this website created by Dr. Brian very useful and helpful.
If you still want to hear from him directly, you can always fill out the contact form on this website and submit it. You should rest assured of getting a response from Dr Brian Blick in a very short while after.